- 1 head of cauliflower, riced
- 1 Tbsp ghee (or tallow, coconut oil)
- 2 handfuls of any mushroom, chopped finely
- 1 cup bone broth (or any type you have)
- 3 cups spinach chopped into thick peices
- 5 leaves fresh sage, chopped finely
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme (or dried)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- If you’re using pre-riced cauliflower skip this step. Steam the cauliflower over a medium pot over medium heat. Cook until the florets become tender. Remove from heat and let the cauliflower cool. Add the florets to a blender or food processor and pulse until it takes a rice like consistency.
- In a large skillet, cook the fat over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and saute them for about 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and bone broth to the skillet and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- When steaming remove from heat and add the rest of the ingredients. Place a lid on top and let it steam for 5 more minutes.
- When ready remove the lid and stir ingredients together. Serve warm