- 1 head cauliflower, cooked and cooled, riced
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped finely
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cucumber, chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 10 mixed olives, sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- To rice the cauliflower, either buy pre-riced or steam te florets and let them cool. Then add them to a blender and pulse them until it takes on a rice like texture.
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until everything is well distributed
- Let sit in the fridge for an hour to chill. Serve cold.