- 1 cup cauliflower rice (precooked)
- 2 cups bone broth
- 1/2 tsp dried seaweed
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- pinch ginger powder
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp coconut aminos (optional)
- 1/2 cup salad greens
- Warm the bone broth in a small saucepan on medium heat, until it starts to steam.
- In your serving bowl, add the cauliflower rice. Top that with the seaweed, spices, and coconut aminos (tamari or soy sauce would work too).
- Pour the bone broth over the top and top with the salad greens.