- 1 ounces organic coconut milk
- 12 ounces bone broth
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil or ghee
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- Heat a small saucepan of coconut milk, bone broth and oil.
- When the oil has melted stir in the rest of the ingredients
- Keep heating until it starts to steam, stirring occasionally
- Remove and serve
- (Optionally) You can put it in a Nutribullet/blender and pulse for a few seconds to create a frothy latte.