- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 1/2 cup cauliflower, riced
- 1/4 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 large tomato
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- To rice the califlower, add the florets to a Nutibullet cup, food processor or blender and pulse until finely chopped into rice like pieces
- In a medium skillet, heat the ghee until melted and then add the cauliflower. Cook for about 15 minutes
- Add the spinach and heat until warm
- Cut the top of the tomato horizontally so you can scoop out the insides. Keep the flesh aside but add the juice/seed parts into a small bowl. Add the rest of the spices and stir together.
- Combine the cauliflower mix and spices together until its evenly coated
- Stuff the tomato with the mixture and place on a baking sheet. Cook for about 20 minutes, or until the tomato starts to brown.