- 5 medium potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup Avocado Mayo
- 3 Tbsp, chopped fresh chives
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil
- Placing a steamer on top of the pot, add the potatoes and steam for about 15 minute, or until tender enough for you to stab easily with a fork
- When ready, remove from heat and place to the side. You want to potatoes to cool to room temperature.
- While that is cooling, make the avocado mayo. You can find that here!
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until evenly distributed.