- 1/2 head of cabbage, sliced into 1 inch rounds
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup bone broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Line a baking sheet with the cabbage slices and rub the coconut oil over the top. Sprinkling with garlic powder
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes, or until the edges start to burn
- In a pot, heat the coconut milk and the broth over medium heat
- When the cabbage is ready cut the slices into cubes and add to the pot.
- Heat until it comes to a boil, then reduce and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve