- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cauliflower head, in florets
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, finely chopped
- handful cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- handful fresh parsley, chopped
- handful mint, chopped
- 8 mixed olives, sliced
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Blitz the cauliflower florets into a grain like texture.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the cauliflower.
- Add a good pinch of salt and cook for 5- 6 minutes until soft.
- Place the cooked cauliflower aside and let cool.
- Prepare all the chopped ingredients and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the cauliflower (once cooled) to the bowl and mix together well.
- Add the olive oil and the lemon juice to taste.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste