- 1 large fennel bulb (or 2 medium bulbs)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoons raw honey (optional)
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 minced onion
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Make the vinaigrette. Put the lemon juice, mustard, salt, raw honey, mint, onion and olive oil in a Nutribullet cup or blender and pulse briefly to combine.
- Using a mandoline or knife, shave the fennel into 1/8 inch slices starting from the bottom of the bulb. Chop some of the fennel fronds as well to toss in with the salad.
- Add the fennel and vinaigrette to a mixing bowl and mix as much as possible to get everything distributed.
- Marinate for at least an hour – either on the counter or the fridge.