- 2-3 medium celeriac, peeled and cut into 1″ cubes
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2/3 cup bone broth
- 1/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the ghee in a skillet over medium-high heat
- Add the celeriac and saute for 5 minutes
- Cover the pan and lower the heat to medium-low, cook for 10 minutes
- Next add in the bone broth, coconut milk, water, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper
- Stir well and bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes, until the celeriac is nice and tender, stirring once or twice in-between
- Transfer the celeriac and liquid into a food processor or Nutribullet and purée until smooth. If needed you can do this in batches.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and serve hot.