- 1 green cabbage, cut into 1″ thick slices;
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 large garlic cloves, minced;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Brush both sides of each cabbage slice with the olive oil or ghee.
- Sprinkle the tops with half the garlic mixture, salt and pepper
- Roast in your oven for 20 minutes
- Turn the slices over and sprinkle the other side with the remaining garlic, adding more salt and pepper if you’d like
- Roast them again for another 30 minutes or until the edges are crispy.