- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped into small pieces
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp Cumin
- 1 1/2 Tbsp water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp oregano
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a skillet, melt the coconut oil and add the onions over medium heat. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until they start to golden.
- Add the cauliflower and cook for another 5 minutes
- Add the smoked paprika and cumin
- Add the water. Cover the skillet and cook until the cauliflower is tender, about 10 minutes
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle the garlic and oregano on top.
- Season to taste with sea salt and pepper