- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp turmeric powder
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 Tbsp ginger powder
- Sprinkle of ground pepper
- Dash of cinnamon
- Melt coconut oil in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- When melted, add in turmeric powder and 1 cup water until it starts to boil.
- Remove from heat and add to a small bowl to cool.
- In the same sauce pan, add the rest of the ingredients and place back on the burner over medium heat.
- Let the mixture boil for about 2 minutes, then reduce heat.
- Add in the oil mixture. Hopefully, it has started to take on a paste like texture.
- Let this blend into the milk so it is evenly distributed
- Remove from heat and enjoy!