- 1 avocado
- 1/4 c. honey
- 6 T. coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 c. shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3/8 t. peppermint extract, or a drop or two of peppermint essential oil
- dash of sea salt
- 1/4 c. coconut oil
- 2 T. honey
- 1/4 c. cocoa powder
- 1/4 t. vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- Line a 9×9 inch baking dish with foil.
- Place all ingredients in high powered blender or a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Smooth mixture into prepared dish and stick in the freezer.
- In small saucepan, melt coconut oil and honey over low heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour over chilled bottom layer and return to the freezer for about 15 minutes, or until the chocolate layer is hardened.
- Remove from foil and cut into bars.
- Store covered in the freezer.
Grateful to Whole New Mom for this wonderful recipe. Check out the site for this and many more delicious recipes!