- 2 cups quinoa + 3 cups water
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large onions, diced
- 2½ cups thinly sliced carrots
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 1 cup edamame
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 bunch kale, de-stemmed and finely chopped
- Place quinoa and water in a medium pot. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 15-20 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, chop all the vegetables.
- When the quinoa is cooked, dump into a large bowl. Wipe down pot. Add oil to pot and heat over medium heat. Add onions and carrots and sautee for about 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add peppers, edamame, garlic, and ginger and suatee for another 5 minutes. Add kale and sautee just until wilted (a few minutes).
- Dump cooked vegetables into bowl with cooked quinoa. Add Stir Fry Sauce and stir well to combine. Serve warm.
Inspired by Hummusapien Recipe