- 16 ounces frozen shelled edamame
- 5-6 cups baby kale
- 3 large carrots
- 2 bell peppers (1 red, 1 yellow)
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 3 green onions
- ¾ cup cashews (if you can find them, Trader Joe’s Thai Lime and Chili Cashews are the bomb)
- Cook the edamame by boiling it for 3-5 minutes in a pot of boiling water. Drain and allow it to cool. Meanwhile, slice up the kale, carrots, peppers, cilantro leaves, and green onions into thin strips or shreds.
- Place the cooked edamame in the food processor and pulse 5 times to get a minced texture. Transfer to a bowl and repeat the same process for the cashews. Toss the kale, carrots, peppers, cilantro, green onions, edamame, and cashews together until well combined. Drizzle with Sesame Garlic Dressing, toss gently a few times, and serve immediately.
Find this recipe and more on Pinch of Yum!