- Brussel Sprouts
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- Dash of Pepper
- Dash of Italian Seasoning
- Dash of Chili Powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Cut up all the vegetables into bite sized pieces.
- Put them into a bowl, give a little room at the top for mixing.
- Drizzle the veggies with oil and add the seasonings
- Stir the ingredients together, making sure to evenly distribute the oil and seasonings.
- Put in the oven for 20 minutes, checking on it after 15, depending on how you like your veggies cooked this might be enough time.