- 2 cups Brussel sprouts, cut in half
- ¼ cup + ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons agave (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl add Brussel sprouts, ¼ cup of olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix until oil is distributed evenly.
- Transfer onto a baking sheet and place into the oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until crispy on the outside and a fork can easily stab through them.
- In the same bowl add the rest of the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar, and agave (if desired, for a sweeter contrast). Whisk together.
- Remove the Brussel sprouts from the oven and slide them into the bowl with the balsamic mixture. Stir together and let sit for 5 minutes to soak up the liquid.