- 2 cups dried mulberries
- 1 cup soft dates
- 1/2 cup pecans
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 cups soft dates
- 1/3 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Blend all crust ingredients in a food processor until you have a thick, uniform crust texture.
- Scoop dough out and mold to parchment lined muffin pan creating a bowl shape.
- Place crust in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Blend all filling ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor until you have a creamy, uniform consistency.
- Remove muffin tin from the freezer and scoop filling into your crust.
- Place pumpkin pie tarts in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Take the tarts out of the freezer 20-30 minutes before serving.
Place coconut butter jar in a bowl of war (not hot) water for 5 minutes to soften.
If dates are not soft, soak them in warm water for at least an hour ahead of time.
If crust is too sticky to manage, wet your fingers to help shape the tarts into the muffin pans.