- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (1 to 2 large lemons—it will depend on how large and how juicy the lemons are!)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 medium Hass avocado (about 3 ounces, after pit and skin have been removed), cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 bunch cilantro (about 1 ounce), coarsely chopped
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the olive oil and cilantro, into a blender and blend until well combined.
- With the blender running, pour the olive oil through the lid opening slowly, until it is emulsified.
- Add the cilantro and pulse the mixture a couple of times until it is mixed throughout the dressing. The finished dressing should be thick and creamy.