- 1/2 cup pinto beans
- 3/4 cup Cheese Spread
- 2 ripe avocados
- juice of 1 lime
- pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- pinch each salt and pepper
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 1 green onion
- Mash pinto beans in a small bowl until it becomes your prefered texture.
- Take cheese spread and whisk in hot water until it resembles the queso consistency.
- Prepare the guacamole layer by mashing avocado, lime and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Prepare the Pico de Gallo layer by combining tomatoes, onions, cilantro, lime juice, and salt/pepper in a bowl.
- To assemble the dip, spread out pinto beans first, then add the cheese layer, followed by the guacamole, then pico de gallo layer.
- Add bell pepper, black olives, and green onion on the top.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate. Can be made up to 1 day in advanced.